October 9, 2018

Challenge #14 – SPOOKY (Halloween) / Winner of challenge #13


Hi Angels
 
Welcome to the announcement of last challenges winner. RandomOrg has chosen a winner and it is
 
 
Huge congrats! Please email me your address at calligarisa @ bluewin . ch. Unfortunately I haven’t got an answer from Wild Orchid craft (as I mentioned in my last post, I wasn’t sure if Wild Orchid Crafts will be able to participate in the already promised sponsorships) and I will send you a nice stamp set from Art Impression instead.
Also, if you wish to, you can grab the winner’s badge for your blog.
 ***

OK, onto our new challenge. Since this month will be Halloween, we want to see your
 
SPOOKY (Halloween)
 
cards. The winner will get this little something from me, Ally (by the way, I will be sponsoring all next years’ challenges, so stay tuned for lovely prices):
 
 
 
Please do not enter more than 3 cards/projects and please remember that we don’t accept back-linking to older posts.
 
xx
Ally and her Angels
 
…and here come the DT inspiration Cards:


Ally




7 comments:

Marga's place said...

Crea Astrid gefeliciteerd 😃

Sylvia kaarten en zo. said...

Gefeliciteerd Crea Astrid !. Groeten van Sylvia.

Fikreta said...

congrats to winner!
so awesome projects from team!
hugs

Crea Astrid said...

How nice that I was chosen by the random as winner. I am very pleased with that.

What a beautiful creations made the DT with this theme.

Good day.

Hugs, Astrid.

Ela said...

Van harte Astrid! Leuke spooky Challenge met Scratch voorbeelden. Groetjes Ela

Ela said...

*scary

Annie H said...

Hey Astrid, gefeliciteerd met je winnende kaart, het is ook een kanjer !
Groetjes, Annie