December 11, 2018

Challenge #17 – CHRISTMAS / Winner of challenge #16


Hi Angels
Welcome to our last challenge of this year. But first of all let’s announce the winner of the last challenge.

RandomOrg has chosen and it is
Huge congrats, Diny! Please email me at calligarisa @ bluewin . ch  and I will forward your email to Kees from Creashop Duymelot. Also, if you wish, you can grab the winners badge for your blog.
****
 Our last challenge of this year has the theme
CHRISTMAS.
The challenge runs until January 4th and the winner gets this lovely set of dies and stamps:
I would like to say thanks to all the followers and crafters that entered their wonderful creations in our challenges. Although we do not comment on the entries we are extremely happy that you play along with us.

I am also very grateful of my wonderful Angels, my Design Team. You are such an inspiration and I am happy to have you all on board with me. It’s been a wonderful year and we have lots of giggles behind the scenes. Thank you for your friendship.

A big thank you goes to all the craft shops that have been sponsoring some challenges in 2018 and also have been sponsoring me when I organised all the challenges in another challenge blog that closed down in 2017. I always appreciated the friendly and supportive correspondence we had.
In 2019 we will have monthly challenges that always start on the 10th of the month. I have decided to give up sponsorships from craft shops and sponsor all challenges myself with a nice price. It’s much more easier for me and I hope you will like all the things that I got for you. To make it super easy for the team and for you, all the challenges will be themed ANYTHING GOES.
The DT and I wish you a wonderful Christmas with lots of happy moments and craft goodies under the tree.
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
xoxo
Ally and her Angels




 



 Mariann 










7 comments:

Ela said...

Congratulations Diny! Stunning cards from the team! Hugs Ela

Nancy Soetaert said...

Lovely inspiration!

Diny said...

Wat ontzettend leuk dat ik de winnaar ben geworden van de Challenge Winter.
Ik heb een mail met adresgegevens via Plony gestuurd.
Het wilde niet lukken om het rechtstreeks te doen.
Hopelijk komt het goed zo.

http://dinys-scrapkaarten.blogspot.com/2018/12/winter.html

Groetjes en nogmaals dank,
Diny

Fikreta said...

congrats to winner!
wonderful cards from all!
happy holidays!

Diny said...

Ik zag dat ik de winnaar bij jullie ben van de vorige Challenge....super!
Ook nu heb ik mijn kaartje weer geplaatst.
Groetjes Diny

Ela said...

Love the examples from the team. Hugs Ela

earl lea riser said...

I love, love, love, how big your images are!! It is so much easier to see the beautiful creations!! I wish everyone was like you!