July 10, 2022

Challenge #60 and Winner of Challenge #59

 Hi Angels

Welcome to our new challenge. But first let us announce the winner of our last challenge. Thank you all ever so much for playing along with us, we really do appreciate it! It’s so wonderful to see your lovely works. 

RandomOrg has chosen a winner and it is:

#27 / Renske

Huge congrats! Please email me your address and phone number (for the mailing service) within 7 days to so that I can send you the prize. After 7 days I will draw another winner. You can find my email address in the sidebar. And if you want to you can also grab the winners badge for your blog.


 ***

I then have to announce, that this will be our last challenge and I will be closing the blog. I have been very grateful that I had a wonderful design team over the last 5 years and I am so happy to know all these incredibly talented ladies. 

But life has taken over and I work a lot and hardly find time to craft and blog. And if your hobby becomes  an obligation, then it is no longer fun. This is why I decided to close the blog. Those who still want to follow my creations are welcome to join my Instagram where I sometimes still post some of my creations.

https://www.instagram.com/ally_thefox/

If any of you wishes to take over this already existing blog, please email me at calligarisa@bluewin.ch and I am happy to give it to you after the new challenge is closed. 

****

OK, onto our new challenge. It’s

ANYTHING GOES

which makes it pretty easy for you and for the DT!

The winner will get this lovely prize:


Please upload your cards with the InLinkz below and please do not enter more than three projects per person. No back-linking to posts that went live on your blog prior to today.

Happy crafting!

xoxo, Ally and her Angels

And here come the DT inspiration cards:

Mariann

 Gina

Ally



You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

9 comments:

Sylvia kaarten en zo. said...

Jammer dat het de laatste uitdaging is, heb altijd van je blog genoten. Bedankt, ook het DT, voor alles en het ga jullie goed! groetjes van Sylvia Hoekman.

ionabunny said...

Gorgeous inspiration from you and the team. I have enjoyed joining your challenges and I wish you all the best for the future. Hugz

Ela said...

Sad to hear your closing the challenge blog, Ally. But I totally understand because it takes up a lot of your time. Thanks for your dedicated work and the DT team as well and what a lovely price for the last challenge! Good luck to you and the teamies. Hugs Ela

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

I'm so sorry for the announce that the blog will be closed. But I understand you, and agree with your words: if your hobby becomes an obligation, then it is no longer fun. Wishing you a lot of happiness and creative moments.
Hugs

Anita van Deur said...

I enjoyed participating at your blog Ally, wishing you and your team all the best.

Crea Astrid said...

What a shame that this is the last Challenge challenge. But I do understand you, if you work a lot and then keep your blog up to date and have some hobbies, that takes a lot of time and it should remain fun, no matter what you say yourself. If I succeed, I will of course still participate in this last Challenge challenge.

Hugs, Astrid.

Janis said...

I will miss this challenge!! Even though I have not been around much for the last number of months, it's always been a fun challenge to visit and play in. Thank you for all you have done to make it a special place. Best of success to you in the many things going on in your life.
Thank you again for this lovely challenge.
<3 J

jwoolbright at gmail dot com
HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

Karenladd said...

I have enjoyed this challenge so much but fully understand your need to pull back. I can't even imagine how much work goes into a challenge blog but I imagine it doesn't leave you a lot of free time to enjoy your own craft pursuits. Thanks you so much for all the inspiration!

Lori Podolsky said...

So sorry to hear this, Ally, but I wish you the best of luck. I did enjoy entering your challenges. Hugs xx