August 10, 2022

Challenge #61 and Winner of Challenge #60

Hi Angels

First of all I want to announce the winner of the last challenge: 

#5 / Sylvia Hoekman(1)

Huge congrats! Please email me your address and phone number (for the mailing service) at calligarisa @ bluewin.ch and I will send you the prize. And you can also grab the winner’s badge above.

Okay, the time has come for me to say thank you. Thank you for all you wonderful followers that gave us so much joy with your wonderful creations over the last couple of years. It has been an incredible journey with you all. Never would I have thought that I would have my own challenge blog when I started paper crafting in June 2010. And never would I have thought that this will become my most expensive hobby ever! I have met so many wonderful people during these years. Some I even met in real life all around the world. I wouldn’t want to miss that. I have been in different design teams, too and it was such a joy.

A big thank you goes to my DT, previous and past. Without you a challenge blog is not possible. I am so thankful that you have been with me and I treasure the memories forever.

Unfortunately, my job has become more stressful the last couple of years. I worked a lot and volunteering for an animal welfare organization has also taken a lot of my time and this is the reason why I handed the blog over to Leslie. Thank you so much, dear, for not letting it die :-). I will stay on the DT but probably won’t have time to craft so much and my own blog is neglected anyway :-). But I promise I won’t be a stranger.

Thank you again for all you have done. It was a huge pleasure to see you, meet you, talk to you, laugh with you, cry with you. I am very blessed that you were (and hopefully still will be) a part of my journey.

Lots of love

Ally

*  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *

Hey everybody! Leslie here with a quick welcome message - I'm SO glad you're here! Many thanks to Ally for trusting me to take over her beloved challenge blog. I know you all will miss her but she's not too far away... she's remaining on the design team and has some fantastic projects lined up for you over the next several months! 

Mariann and Jolanda are remaining on the design team along with Ally, and I'd like to welcome Becca, Rachel and Helen who have joined the team, and Becca has graciously agreed to be my blog co-owner. Be sure to click on the designers' names on the right sidebar to visit their blogs! We have some design team openings, so if you're interested in joining the Ally's Angels DT, please reach out to us by clicking on our Contact page at the top of the blog! We'd love to hear from you!

Our theme is always Anything Goes and we have some crafty inspiration for you...




Our Challenge Rules are basically the same but do include some changes effective with this new challenge. We will be featuring top picks along with the random winner after each challenge, and we will no longer play for a tangible prize (just Winner and Top Pick badges). Additionally, you will notice that our linky tool is slightly different, and there is an instruction page at the top of the blog if you need any help. And we invite you to check out the challenges going on at our four sister challenge blogs! 

Our challenges will go live at 4:00 AM Mountain Time on the 10th of the month and close at 4:00 PM Mountain Time on the 9th of the following month, so grab your crafty supplies and play along with us!

Hugs,
The Angels


7 comments:

Sylvia kaarten en zo. said...

Wat geweldig dat ik winnaar ben van Ally's laatste challenge! Welkom aan Leslie, zij heeft het over genomen! Groetjes van Sylvia.

GerJanne said...

Hi Ally,
I want to thank you for all the years you've managed your challengeblog! I enjoyed it. I wish you all the luck in your job and volunteering. And I hope Leslie will run this blog in the same way you did! Good luck, Leslie!

Granmargaret said...

Thank you for the challenge. Lovely work by the design team.

KT Fit Kitty said...

Thank you to Ally for all of your fun challenges over the years - I have enjoyed participating whenever I could! I would like to wish you well with your job, volunteer work with the animals, and of course your crafting whenever you have time! Best wishes to Leslie on taking over the challenge! I see some beautiful inspiration cards! Helen's squirrel makes me smile - I love animals! I hope to be back to join in the fun!

Gloria Shirr (purpleglo) said...

Congrats Leslie for taking over Ally's Angels. I had not seen this challenge before; so that you for continuing this challenge blog. I love all the DT creations. Have a wonderful day! Hugs, Gloria

https://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com

Megan J said...

Hi Ladies, a wonderful collection of design team cards. Congratulations on taking on this challenge. Megan

Annie H said...

Thanks to Ally for the past years and congrats to the new owner(s) en DT. I'll be back ;-)
xx Annie